LOCKPORT, IL / ACCESSWIRE / March 29, 2016 / WHAM INC. (OTC: WFMC) your public, growing, take over company, buys out American Services Inc. (ASI), and is building the WHAM construction group, to over 100 hundred companies that will be taken over in the anticipated next two years.
1. Buy out Public Company WHAM INC. takes over American Services Inc., one of the one hundred construction companies that WHAM INC. is anticipating, it will buy out over the next two years.
2. Buy out company WHAM INC. will take over & invest in companies non stop on the WHAM INC. anticipated walk of becoming the Wall Street fortune 1000 company over the next two years.
3. Buy out King, the Wall Street high profile expert Steven Hoffenberg, CEO of Tower Investors.com, the WHAM INC. owned investment company said to the WHAM Chairman/CEO, Theodore Fotsis, that WHAM INC. will be taking over & making investments in companies non stop for years to come.
4. The WHAM INC. Chairman/CEO Theodore Fotsis said that the WHAM INC. anticipated walk in becoming the Wall Street fortune 1000 company, started on February 2, 2016 when Steven Hoffenberg joined the WHAM INC. buy out team.
5. Steven Hoffenberg is listed all over the internet under Ponzi King with his former partner the multi billionaire, Ponzi King Jeff Epstein.
6. The internet postings are very negative about the Ponzi King Steven Hoffenberg, whereby the one point we must know, is that you must be the real Wall Street high profile money expert to be named Ponzi King.
7. Wall Street Ponzi King Steven Hoffenberg knows how to buy out companies for WHAM INC. non stop that will turn WHAM into the anticipated Wall Street fortune 1000 company in the next two years.
8. WHAM INC. shows shareholders the future in building value in the WHAM INC. stock. Please visit us at our new corporate website, http://whamcorp.us/.
About WHAM INC.
WHAM INC. is a diversified holdings company, engaged in the business of investing in or acquiring development and early stage companies. Acquisitions of businesses are executed through M&A activity, stock exchanges and asset acquisitions. WHAM INC. has the direct capability as a corporate structured finance originator, to organize and submit financial investments ranging from small to substantial in nature.
This press release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These statements are based on the company’s current expectations as to future events; however, the forward-looking events and circumstances discussed in this press release might not occur and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated or implied in the forward-looking statements. Since forward-looking statements address future events and conditions, by their very nature they involve inherent risks and uncertainties.
Ph: (312) 780-0238
SOURCE: WHAM INC.